These specially formulated iNtouch powdered surgical gloves are softer for added comfort during prolonged surgical procedures. The gloves are lightly powdered to ease donning, while reducing powder contamination in a sterile setting.
The gloves are kind to your skin, having undergone an extensive leaching process to remove excessive proteins and chemicals, reducing the likelihood of glove-related allergies.
Glove Information/ Features
- Natural Color (Cream)
- Lightly Powdered with FDA approved USP absorbable dusting powder (Modified cornstarch)
- Long Cuff for better coverage (Min. 290mm)
- Optimum Thickness Distribution for excellent tactile sensitivity
- Formulated Softer to provide comfort and reduce hand fatigue over prolonged use
- Hand Specific with Curved Fingers design for better dexterity and comfort
- Anti-Slip, Micro-Textured surface enhances grip for efficient instrument handling
- Low Protein and Undetectable Chemical Residue to minimize Type 1 / IV hypersensitivities
- Suitable for all types of general surgeries
- Biocompatibility Tested (ISO 10993)
- Sterilized by Gamma Irradiation (ISO 11137)
- Available in beaded cuff design to don gloves efficiently and securely