H2O2 Gas Plasma sterilization method is an easy and environmental friendly way to process. Thanks to Hydrogen Peroxide, the Sterilizer is able to sterilize in low temperature with non-toxic residues. Paper/cellulose based materials are not suitable to be used in Plasma sterilizers, therefore Science has found a solution for the Plasma packaging: Tyvek.
Tyvek is a brand of flashspun high-density polyethylene fibers, a synthetic material; the name is a registered trademark of the DuPont company.
Tyvek medical packaging reels, provide durability, compatibility with a wide range of sterilization methods, and the highest microbial barrier of any breathable sterile packaging material.
- Article Number: STTY-075 /500
- Tear resistance
- Superior microbial barrier
- Compatible with all of the most commonly used sterilization methods
- Enhanced microbial barrier protection
- Heavy duty
- Easy to use
- Long shelf life
- Lint free
- Disposable single-use reel
- Conforms to EN ISO 11607
- Lot number and expiration date for each reel